Winter's Night Blog

What story down there awaits its end?

You guys have been doing a great job reading and managing your time with this project. I was met with skepticism when I asked around about going forward with a student-run project, but you all have exceeded even my expectations. Keep up the good work.

For those who missed today, contact your group members about planning for the final project. I went around to each group today and brainstormed ideas and possibilities, so you may have some catching up to do.

If you are going to miss tomorrow (because of the Spanish field trip or because it is Friday), please stay in contact with your group over the weekend, or plan to begin work on the final project before Monday. Also, you must bring two completed discussion worksheets on Monday. This is one to make up for Friday, and one for the discussion on Monday. I will not accept late work on this project.

As I said, you guys are doing amazing work. Keep it up. I can't wait to see the final projects!

Also, there is a Town Hall Meeting tonight (check our school's website for time and location). I will be attending, if you or your parents would like to meet up with me in person. As always, you or your parents can schedule a meeting with me any time via email.

Print this post

No Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment