Winter's Night Blog

What story down there awaits its end?

If this is your first visit to the site, have a look around. I try to post at least three times per week, but that fluctuates with the class. If there is ever a major concept covered, though, you can be sure to find an explanation posted within a day. Email me, or add a comment to another post if you need more information. Also, if you are able to receive Word documents, I usually have a copy posted here in case you lose yours. Let me know if you need a copy of something I haven't posted.

Homework for tonight:

Bring a topic or topics to class tomorrow, and a genre you feel comfortable working within.

We will begin looking for works on our topics this week, so if you already know what you want to do (and have run it by me), go ahead and start looking.

Print this post

No Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment