Winter's Night Blog

What story down there awaits its end?

If you read nothing else from this post, read this article from In These Times.  Author Mike Levy discusses Kurt Vonnegut's works with a small group of students in China.  As a rare insight into how a very different culture views our own, it may be fitting that their lens was crafted by America's most insightful absurdist.  In These Times article

Because everyone loves Jackie Chan.  NPR story

Fathom this: MSNBC Story

Print this post

5 Comments

What site was the one you had up on the smart board at the beginning of class when we were talking about midterms? I thought it was your site, but I've gone to all of your blogs... there was basically a rubric... Hannah Beller was squinting, and I sneezed, so you made the font bigger..


Remember?

i read that article about grampy.
that was really awesome.
you never think about how deprived others are of the freedoms and rights we have.
and that line about even though we have access to the truth we're caught up i media and money while it's hidden from those who seek it.
my grampy is so awesome. :D

oh, this is elle by the way.

Ive been researching my Midterm, and I found an interesting counter argument to the tipping point, thought you might want to check it out.
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/122/is-the-tipping-point-toast.html?page=0%2C0

Weren't you going to post something or other... a list of some sort?

I thought I heard that in class the other day.

STALLINGS, UPDATE YOUR FREAKIN BLOGS.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment